Fall is the ideal time to schedule a gutter tune-up and general roof inspection with your local Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Roofing Contractor. Did you know that one-inch of rainfall equals hundreds of gallons of water that must be diverted off a roof and away from a building? We typically receive 30-40 inches of rain annually in Iowa, which means your gutters could be diverting up to 10,000 gallons of water in a year! Most folks don’t have the time, or the technical skills and knowledge to perform all the required maintenance procedures on their own, so we offer a Gutter Tune-Up package which includes:
- A Gutter Cleaning.
- Caulking and sealing of gutter end-caps, outlets, and miter joints.
- Tightening of gutter and downspout brackets and fasteners.
- Visual testing of the gutter slope to ensure proper flow.
- Visual inspection of ground drainage and runoff.
- A general inspection of the entire exterior of your home, including the roof.
*If you notice any of the above issues you should consider scheduling a tune-up with a veteran Cedar Rapids and Iowa City roofer, at which time we will also let you know if there are any gutter or roof repair issues necessary beyond the tune-up.
If you have any questions or to schedule an appointment, our accommodating and informed staff are here to help! Where others fall short, we measure up, Deneve Construction is the premier choice for all of your Iowa City and Cedar Rapids Roofing projects. Call us today at (319) 981-3775 for a FREE estimate. Also servicing the Coralville, Hiawatha, Marion, and Robins communities.